Returns & Refunds
30 Day Refund & Exchange Policy
Mancini Jeans operate a 30 day returns and exchange policy. Please inform us by email before returning a product for exchange or refund on email@example.com
To exhange an item for another size or colour, please contact us first and let us know your choice so we can check stock and delivery. Once we have received your item back in perfect condition along with your order details we will ensure your new item is shipped to you as soon as possible.
If you want a refund, the goods returned MUST be in perfect condition, as you received them. They must not have been damaged, worn, washed and must have the original tags and labels included. They must also have their original factory smell. Any variation of these will be deemed as worn and not elgible for a refund. We advise you check all items as soon at they are received.
- Returns will only be accepted if goods are returned in an undamaged condition, which includes the product itself, tags, labels, packaging, and the products smell. We suggest when returning goods you use protective outer packaging.
- The return package is your responsibility until it reaches us therefore we recommend, for security purposes, that you send the package by recorded, tracked and insured delivery that insures you for the value of the goods. Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number if available.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The postage paid for the order will not be refunded when returned however exchanges will be posted free of charge ( UK Mainland only ).
- Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence and ensure you include the original invoice with your parcel.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return. Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team
- If you return your full order for a refund, the free shipping that has been applied to your original order will be deducted from the refund amount at our cost price of £8.99.
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware at busy period this may take slightly longer. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes, delivery charges or import duties incurred. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly recommend all returns to be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded & Tracked Delivery with insurance where possible.
Refunds may take up to 5 working days to appear in the card holder’s account.
For any items that are delivered damaged or have a manufacturing fault please return the item to us as soon as possible with a letter quoting your order reference number and a detailed explanation of the damaged area/fault. Once received and inspected by our Returns Team, we will issue a full refund, including any postage paid for returning the item. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the returns policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team at email@example.com
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items if applicable. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
What if I receive an incorrect item
We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, while it is highly unlikley you will receive an incorrect item packing errors can happen. In this case please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive the order so we can rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Simply return the item(s)within 7 days of delivery, in perfect condition, with all labels and tags attached, and we will refund you via the original method of payment – excluding any postage costs paid, and a deductible amount of £7.99 for P&P on orders that received free shipping. We recommend all returns to be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery.
Mancini Returns Address
We recommend you use Royal Mail Recorded & Tracked Delivery and insure the package for the total amount of what you paid for the garment(s) within.
Postal Address For Returns:
85-87 Gisburn Rd
Christmas Returns & Exchanges
Over the festive period, to make gift purchasing even easier, our returns policy is extended. Any goods received after 14 working days but before the 11th January, will not be refundable, however we are happy to exchange the item or credit the account which the goods were originally purchased with. Goods received after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the returns policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team at email@example.com
* Please note: For items purchased prior to December, you must contact customer services and notify us that the goods purchased are Christmas gifts.