Buttons & Rivets
- Constructed from various metals forming a unique alloy that prevents oxidisation, increasing the life of the finished garment whilst maintaining the Spitfire image.
- Genuine piece of metal from the original spitfire plane SL633 used in the production of every waistband label.
- Waist band plate hand painted by British artist using the original colours and design of the SL633 plane, set in 100% leather label treated with semitransparent dye and finished with special wax coating to give a heritage look and feel.
- Every label numbered by hand laser from 001 -200.
- Vibrant red stitching, a salute to our fallen heroes.
- 100% cotton lining including pocket hanky with bespoke roundel design.
- Luxury vintage wash achieved through a technical process involving introduction of soda during the washing process and a hand process of scraping the denim to achieve the resulting colour and focused fading effect.
- Buttons and rivets are composed from recycled waste product in one of the only factories in the world that uses 85% recycle waste in its production.
- Origin of denim: Certifications for sustainability, including Oeko-tex standard 100 certification, the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification for products made with 100% organic cotton, the OEP (Organic Exchange Products) certification, and the ISO 9001 & ISO 9002B certifications.
- Leather label: sourced as a waste product from the beef industry. Manufacturer obtained the 9002 in 2002 and later the 2003 NP EN ISO:9001/2000 in support of environmental recognition for their ethical standards.
- 96.4% Cotton
- 3.6% Elastane
Luxury vintage wash achieved through a technical process involving introduction of soda during the washing process and a hand process of scraping the denim to achieve the resulting colour and focused fading effect.
Size & Fit
Measurements based on a size 32